[Dune] Questions around the PDESoft conference

Bernd Flemisch bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Apr 11 12:24:17 CEST 2012

Dear Dune,

concerning the User meeting, plans are still there, but
have not evolved from the initial call a few months ago.
They are collected at the User Wiki at
http://users.dune-project.org/projects/user-meeting-2012/wiki

I will set up a list, where each interested user can enter
his name so that we know a bit more.

Provided enough interest, one point on the agenda of the
user meeting then hopefully is an exchange of users and
developers. So it would be great if the organizers of the
developers meeting could put this on their agenda as well.

Kind regards
Bernd

On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 12:00:24 +0200
  Markus Blatt <markus at dr-blatt.de> wrote:
> Hi Oliver,
>
> On Thu, Apr 05, 2012 at 07:27:45PM +0200, Oliver Sander
>wrote:
>> I have some questions about the temporal environment of
>>the PDESoft
>> conference
>> in Münster June 18-20.  While the actual conference goes
>>Monday to
>> Wednesday,
>> I remember plans that there would be a developer meeting
>>afterwards?
>> I also remember plans that there would be a user meeting
>>afterwards?
>> Will any of this actually happen?
>>

> I am in same positions as you (knowing nothing else than
>these
> rumors). I would be very happy if somebody could
>enlighten me in these
> regards. Would make planning that week much easier.
>
> Regards,
>
> Markus
> --
> Do you need more support with DUNE or HPC in general?
>
> Dr. Markus Blatt - HPC-Simulation-Software & Services
>http://www.dr-blatt.de
> Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
> Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858  Fax: +49 (0)322 1108991658

Bernd Flemisch                     phone: +49 711 685
69162
IWS, Universitaet Stuttgart          fax: +49 711 685
67020
Pfaffenwaldring 61        email:
bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
D-70569 Stuttgart        url: