[Dune] [Dune-Commit] dune-common r6629 - trunk/dune/common/test

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Apr 18 08:40:22 CEST 2012

Hi Christian,
thanks for the way you and the others handle these issues. I imagine one
could also rant, ignore me or just revert the changes. You are right, I
should have discussed this change before. I will follow your demands for
future commits. If you insist, I will revert the commit.

I have to admit, I am still surprised that some topics are discussed
with dedication and other, more important (in my point of view)
proposals remain unanswered.

Thanks for your patience
Christoph

--