[Dune] [Dune-Commit] dune-grid r7996 - trunk/dune/grid/common

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Wed Apr 18 13:44:37 CEST 2012

Hi Robert,

> Log:
> allow normal use of boundaryId when experimental extensions are enabled.

Could you please explain why this is the intended behavior? As far as
I recall we decided to remove the boundaryId, meaning that it is not
an experimental feature, but will be removed. I still think people
would like to be warned about this future removal, even if they use
experimental features. If you disagree, I'd consider a change in the
semantics of DUNE_DEPRECATE the appropriate fix, because other
deprecation warnings are still on, although experimental extensions
are activated.