[Dune] [Dune-Commit] dune-grid r7996 - trunk/dune/grid/common

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Wed Apr 18 13:57:10 CEST 2012

Hi Christian,
don't yell at Robert, this was actually my idea.  Rationale: We agreed
to have this feature removed.  However so far there is no good alternative
that works in parallel.  This is my personal fault: at the last meeting
I volunteered to come up with an alternative, but I never did.
Robert was annoyed by the warnings, but I wanted to keep them in.
As a compromise we settled on what Robert just committed.  I don't
think many people use the experimental features (and if they do they
do it on their own risk). Hence most people will still see the warning.

best,
Oliver