[Dune] GMP usage in dune-geometry

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Sun Aug 12 12:34:42 CEST 2012

Hi Markus,

this seems to be a migration problem. All GMP stuff was originially developed in
dune-localfunctions (and there, the configure test is still called). Then, part
of the GMP stuff was migrated to dune-common (including the m4-test itself) and
some parts were move to dune-geometry.

In my opinion, the test should be called in dune-common, so that it is available
in all modules.

Best,

Martin

--
Dr. Martin Nolte <nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de>

Universität Freiburg                                   phone: +49-761-203-5630
Abteilung für angewandte Mathematik                    fax:   +49-761-203-5632
Hermann-Herder-Straße 10
79104 Freiburg, Germany