[Dune] UG and DGF with element parameters

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Tue Aug 21 18:07:06 CEST 2012

Hi Nicolas,
I never implemented that insertion order stuff for UG, because I could
convince UG not ro reorder elements and vertices to begin with, and
because I have so far not met anybody who actually needed those methods.

If you do need those methods I would ask you to implement them and send
me a patch.  Implementation is trivial: there is simply no reordering.

best,
Oliver