[Dune] UG and DGF with element parameters

Nicolas Schwenck nicolas at schwenck.de
Tue Aug 28 14:55:56 CEST 2012

Dear Oliver,

Using a dgf file with elementwise parameters and a UG grid throws me the
aforementioned error so that I assumed that I do not need the
insertionIndex methods directly but it is needed to handle elementwise
parameters. I actually don't know why it is not needed for vertex
parameters.

Anyhow I want to implement the missing methods. I followed the
implementation for Alberta and ALU. Where I begin to struggle is: What
is the method in UG  (in Alberta it is somehow integrated/hidden in
elementInfo() and in ALU it is getIndex() ) which gives me the index for
an entity which I can then forward (because you said there will be
simply no re-ordering)? Could you please help me on this one?

Best,
Nicolas