[Dune] Memory Problems Caused By Matrix-Vector Multiplication in Dune

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Fri Feb 3 15:56:48 CET 2012

Hi,

I am with my fellow developers on this one. (Except that I would give such
support for money and probably charge for having to ask questions
about your problem).

I would assume that this problem is on your side. If you are already
using valgrind, you run with it with the --db-attach=yes option that
lets you attach a gdb when a problem occurs.

As most probably the dimensions of your vectors and matrix will not
match, you could check these in gdb by print p4.TF_diagonal.M() and so
on. Please consult the DUNE documentation.

Cheers,

Markus