[Dune] Memory Problems Caused By Matrix-Vector Multiplication in Dune

S. Swayamjyoti swayam.151 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 12:17:42 CET 2012

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. To introduce my problem, I use
DUNE svn version 2.1 & work with dune-grid, dune-grid-howto, dune-common.

p4 is an object of a class where the BCRS matrix TF_diagonal is defined. g
and z are block vectors.

*(p4.TF_diagonal).mv(g,z);

*The issue is solved though. As Markus rightly pointed out, the problem was
with the mis-match  of dimensions of the matrix & vectors. I had made a
small error while inserting indexes into the sparse matrix. Thanks for the
help.

Regards.