[Dune] Returning Geometries As Objects

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Feb 6 15:07:30 CET 2012

Hi Martin,
my comments concerning the tests in Dune were not specific to your
branch. I grew up with test driven development I am a huge fan of
automated testing and would like to see, or provide, progress in this area.

I do not object the merge of your branch though I can not estimate its
effects. I like your measurements and that basic concepts can still be
discussed.

Bye
Christoph

--
Unix is simple and coherent, but it takes a genius – or at any
rate a programmer – to understand and appreciate the simplicity.