[Dune] Returning Geometries As Objects

Andreas Dedner A.S.Dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Tue Feb 7 13:06:45 CET 2012

I think Martin already pointed this out but the situation with the new
Geometry is not really different then that of the intersection
iteration, am I right?
Both would return a value and it is not clear how long they life, I
think at least that there is no guarantee for the intersection iterator.
So the question of lifetime has to be asked a bit more general perhaps.
For example if we start returning index set by value (we discussed that
on the last meeting I think) then the same question will arise again.

Andreas