[Dune] Returning Geometries As Objects

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Tue Feb 7 15:45:22 CET 2012

Hi Martin,

> I also do not understand whether you want the implementation of the
> new policy to be a showstopper for the next release (d). If so, I
> fear there might be no 2012 release.

I don't think the situation is as bad as you describe it. Your patch
provides a lot of infrastructure, so that the different grids can be
adopted with a reasonable amount of work. (My impression without
having actually started the implementation)

Nevertheless, yes it will require a significant effort, but I hope
everybody is willing to spent this effort, after the huge step you
already did.