[Dune] Questions concerning Raviart-Thomas elements

Andreas Dedner A.S.Dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Mon Jan 9 18:37:02 CET 2012

These are ``arbitrary`` order RT element for (as stated) nd-simplex
elements and are based on a different construction principle using the
structure of the reference elements. We know how to extend them to cube
elements (and prism) but have not yet got around to doing it.
So they are unrelated to raviartthomas0??d.hh...

They are tested in testgenericfem.cc.

Greetings
Andreas