[Dune] dune-grid/src programs for ALUCube

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Fri Jan 27 15:22:03 CET 2012

Hi!

A while back you added some programs in dune-grid/src for ALUCube (in addition
to ALUSimplex).  Do you have a patch so we can include that in the
distribution?  (I know it should be trivial, but still it is easy to forget
some detail, so if you happen to have a known-working diff ready that would be
easiest.)

Thanks,
Jö.

--
Jorrit (Jö) Fahlke, Interdisciplinary Center for Scientific Computing,
Heidelberg University, Im Neuenheimer Feld 368, D-69120 Heidelberg

Das Erststudium soll bis zum berufsqualifizierenden Abschluss
gebührenfrei bleiben, also bis zur Erlangung der Taxi-Lizenz.
-- Akrützel, Ausgabe vom 16.5.2002 (www.akruetzel.de)