[Dune] dune-grid/src programs for ALUCube

Eike Mueller em459 at bath.ac.uk
Fri Jan 27 17:48:49 CET 2012

Hi Jö,

no problem, here is the patch to dune-grid (relative to revision
7772), i.e. the output of the command

svn diff dune-grid

in the main directory into which I checked out dune-common, dune-grid,
etc.

Can you check that this works? Or do you want the output of 'svn diff'
in the directory dune-grid?

Thanks!

Eike