[Dune] Installation Problems

Felix Albrecht felix.albrecht at uni-muenster.de
Thu Jul 12 23:41:51 CEST 2012

I am not sure if this is anyhow connected, but configure of the latest dune-fem tarball also failed me complaining about dune-grid. I created a dune-fem tarball which should be compatible to the 2.2.0 core modules (and does not fail me). Please find it here:

http://users.dune-project.org/projects/dune-rb-demos/wiki

Please observe that you have to run autoconf prior to configure with this tarball, i.e. run dunecontrol with 'all'.

Best,

Felix

On Thu Jul 12 2012 06:35:09 PM CEST, Luke James Swift <L.Swift at sussex.ac.uk> wrote:

> Dear Sirs,
>
> I have recently been attempting to install dune-fem on my home ubuntu
> system after being recommended by a friend.
>
> However, after following the installation instructions I come up with an
> error. From what I can see it is an error with dune-grid, but I do not
> too sure. I have attached the config.log and would really appreciate
> your assistance in trying to resolve the issue.
>
> Many Thanks
>
> Luke
>
> --
> Luke Swift BSc
> MSc Mathematics
> University of Sussex
> Tel: 07732 690200
> E-mail: l.swift at sussex.ac.uk

 Felix Albrecht

 Institute for Computational and Applied Mathematics
 University of Muenster, Room 120.012
 Orleans-Ring 10
 D-48149 Muenster

 Tel.: +49 251 83 35130