[Dune] Installation Problems

Felix Albrecht felix.albrecht at uni-muenster.de
Sat Jul 14 20:11:01 CEST 2012

Hi,

looks like autogen of dune-fem did not go through and configure does not even start. Which is strange since I use the same versions of the core modules with this version of dune-fem. I will redirect this to the mailinglist since I am out of town and out of ideas atm...

Best,

Felix

 Mail: felix.albrecht at uni-muenster.de
 WWW:    www.uni-muenster.de/math/u/felix.albrecht/   -----------------------------------------------------------<Attachment>   report.txt