[Dune] Installation of Alberta 3.0 and its usage in DUNE

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Jul 23 11:15:10 CEST 2012

Hi Andrea,
I am not aware of any special things that are not mentioned on
http://www.dune-project.org/external_libraries/install_alberta.html

Would you mind to send the config.log? A couple of times Alberta could
not be linked on configure and was then not available for Dune. I never
figured out why this usually work and sometimes fail.

Bye
Christoph