[Dune] [Dune-Commit] dune-common r6877 - trunk/dune/common

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Tue Jul 31 14:48:47 CEST 2012

Hi Andreas,

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 12:19:06PM +0000, Dedner, Andreas wrote:
> Just yesterday I had a look at this and the MultiIndex can be initialized with zero
> apparently without breaking anything. So I assume that we can change that behavior.
> I wanted to discuss this with Martin and then commit it but Christian had then already
> make the change with the int constructor - but I was also wondering about that int constructor...
> So w.r.t. to MultiIndex the change is probably not required....

Sounds great. So once you sorted this out with Martin and changed the
MultiIndex behaviour I would propose to revert Christians patches to
common and istl. (Your other option with a Zero class would be fine,
too. But the less additional code needed the better.)

Cheers,

Markus

--
Do you need more support with DUNE or HPC in general?

Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858  Fax: +49 (0)322 1108991658