[Dune] [Dune-Commit] dune-common r6877 - trunk/dune/common

Matthias Wohlmuth Matthias.Wohlmuth at ma.tum.de
Tue Jul 31 14:56:53 CEST 2012

  I don't like the int-constructor patch either, as sometimes the
int-->complex<double> casts cause me trouble. That was the main reason
to implement it stl-like in the original dotproduct patch:

PromotedType result = PromotedType();

My problem was, that I was not aware of further classes like MultiIndex
which derive from some vectors. So I didn't test MultiIndex. Are we
sure, that there are no further classes (like MultiIndex) which do not
initialize to 0?

IMHO, the main advantage of the last patch is, that it restores the
behavior of the old operator* (befor the dotproduct patches)...

Cheers,
Matthias

***************  Dr.-Ing Dipl.-Math. Matthias Wohlmuth
**********  Department of Mathematics (M2)