[Dune] Dev Meeting 2012

Felix Albrecht felix.albrecht at uni-muenster.de
Fri Jun 8 17:41:42 CEST 2012

Hi,

On Fri, 2012-06-08 at 17:22 +0200, Markus Blatt wrote:
> And will just delete topics to our liking without previous discussion?
> Not very DUNE style IMHO!

Not? :)

> Some developers seem to be more equal than others ;)
>
> But maybe CMake did just disappear by mistake.

I would guess it was by mistake. There is also a history for each wiki
page.

> I would like to have two more topics:
>
> - Quality control / Automated testing.
>
> - Stop enforcing Barton-Nackman

I would add them to the list then, maybe they will stay there until the
meeting...

Best,

Felix

 Felix Albrecht

 Institut fuer Numerische und Angewandte
 Mathematik, FB Mathematik und Informatik
 Universitaet Muenster, Room 120.012
 Orleans-Ring 10
 D-48149 Muenster

 Tel.: +49 251 83 35130