[Dune] Dev Meeting 2012

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Fri Jun 8 22:16:32 CEST 2012

On Fri, Jun 08, 2012 at 05:22:07PM +0200, Markus Blatt wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 05, 2012 at 11:30:38PM +0200, Christian Engwer wrote:
> > We created a Wiki-page to collect topics and plan the meeting:
> >   http://users.dune-project.org/projects/dev-meeting-2012/wiki
> >

> And will just delete topics to our liking without previous discussion?
> Not very DUNE style IMHO!
> Some developers seem to be more equal than others ;)
>
> But maybe CMake did just disappear by mistake.
>
> I would like to have two more topics:
>
> - Quality control / Automated testing.
>
> - Stop enforcing Barton-Nackman

>From the state of the cmake flyspray task it was all but obvious, that
the current state is in something where it make sense to start
discussing. I said that I'll remove this topic, until the stae is such
that we can discuss. We had a list of requirements to start a
discussion. Until today nobody said that these goals are met... now
there are comments suggesting they are; in order to allow a discussion
I would be glad to have some information beforehand.