[Dune] boundary projection

Marco Cisternino marco.cisternino at optimad.it
Tue Jun 12 19:50:23 CEST 2012

Hi,
it's me again. But new question:
I'm trying to use the method insertBoundaryProjection of the
ALU3dGridFactory class.
The question is about parallel implementation:
all the processes declare a factory;
rank 0 reads the input grid file inserting vertices, elements and
boundaries (the latter are inserted mostly to impose boundary conditions);
then, the method creategrid() is called and then loadBalance.
This works fine in parallel.
If I add calls to insertBoundaryProjection (0 calls it) and I refine the
grid, only 0 refines on the projection, wrongly.
Is there a standard way to get the good result in parallel?
Thanks.

Best,

Marco