[Dune] boundary projection (Marco Cisternino)

Dedner, Andreas A.S.Dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Thu Jun 14 09:42:39 CEST 2012

Hi Marco.

You seem to have 2 very different problems here. The serial case should work
and (without code) I have no idea why the problem occurs.

Parallel grid creation through the factory just does not work yet correctly as far
as I know. There is a (discussed but not solved) problem with the boundary
projections: the grid obtains an instance of an abstract class and then has to communicate
that to another process during load balancing so there has to be some way
of serializing the object and to recreate it on the new process. That is not yet
sorted out. Thats my understanding of the situation,
but perhaps somebody else has a solution or a work around?

Best
Andreas