[Dune] Removal of deprecated VTKOptions

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Thu Jun 14 16:05:41 CEST 2012

Hi Markus,

I do agree with you. Bigger changes should be announced and have been
announced in the past.

On the other hand, it seems that these things weren't discussed with
Christoph. I don't care about the reasons, I just want to encourage
Christoph and (his mentor) Robert to coordinate such changes better.

Christian