[Dune] [Dune-Commit] dune-grid-howto r391 - trunk

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Jun 14 17:39:12 CEST 2012

Hi Oliver, hi Martin,
sorry for dune-grid-howto, I missed to patch the module.

> the howto did not compile after Christoph's removal of VTKOptions. This
> patch fixes it, so I guess it is just about avoiding a deprecation
> warning. However, I don't know the VTK stuff, either.

Judging from the removed code, the VTKOptions::* were only synonyms for
the current VTK::*. Because the VTKOptions::* do not manifest as
deprecation warnings, we don't need to backport Martin's patch.

Bye
Christoph

--
Ingenieure sind die Kamele, auf denen die Kaufleute reiten.
[Autor unbekannt]