[Dune] dune-localfunctions fails in make process

Chen S chensp2602 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 15:23:52 CEST 2012

Hi Dune,

I am building DUNE on Cygwin, in a Windows machine, I am aware that it is
partially-supported by you.

I am building DUNE 2.1.1 currently, which is needed by the latest version
DUMUX.

I am not using dune-control since it seems to not work on Cygwin.

I've successfully built dune-common, and dune-grid.
When I try to build dune-localfunctions, I succeed in the configure process,
but the make process fails with the error:
make[5]: Entering directory
'/home/dune-home/dune-localfunctions-2.1.1/dune/localfunctions/hierarchical/hierarchicalp2withelementbubble'
make[5]: *** No rule to make target 'all'. Stop.

Afterwards I get a few :
"recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed"
and then it stops completely.

Please let me know if you have any idea how to solve this.

Thank you very much,
Chen