[Dune] dune-localfunctions fails in make process

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Jun 27 17:01:40 CEST 2012

Hi Chen,
I had a quick look at the Makefiles and I could not find an obvious mistake.

Maybe the path is too long. Last time I used Windows for programming it
had a limitation of 256 characters for paths. If Cygwin stores your
/home deep enough in the file tree, it may exceed this limit.

If nothing helps you could simply exclude the folder
hierarchicalp2withelementbubble from building. Open
dune/localfunctions/hierarchical/Makefile.am and remove the folder name
from the line SUBDIRS. That doesn't cure your problem but works around
the symptom.

Have fun with Dune and DuMuX,
Christoph

--
Ingenieure sind die Kamele, auf denen die Kaufleute reiten.
[Autor unbekannt]