[Dune] max matrix size + gps

Flo.44 at gmx.de Flo.44 at gmx.de
Fri Mar 2 15:43:48 CET 2012

Hi,

to my first question, i think it's a problem of my workstation, but i'dont know why. When I'm running my example on another workstation it runs perfect.

To the second question, maybe later an algorithm will be implemented. As long as not i will use this project
http://people.sc.fsu.edu/~jburkardt/cpp_src/rcm/rcm.html
in combination with dune. It's working quit good, but the performance is not the best.

regards

flo

-------- Original-Nachricht --------