[Dune] Release plans for Dune 2.2?

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Thu Mar 15 07:31:42 CET 2012

Hi,
I am in favor of a quick 2.2 release.  Christoph's reasons are valid
(even though a bit more backporting to 2.1 would also help him),
but I have another one: We plan to get a Dune release into the next
Debian stable distribution.  The next Debian feature freeze is
scheduled to be around June, so if we have released Dune 2.2 until
then it can be included.  Otherwise we will be forced to upload 2.1.