[Dune] Soft Tissue Deformation Models with Dune

Ofri Sadowsky sadowsky.o.phd at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 07:39:42 CET 2012

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for the answer.

The type of model I had in mind was an unstructured grid with somewhere
between 10^4 and 10^5 (probably tetrahedral) cells.

The idea is to define it as an elastic model, have an initial shape, and
then during runtime to have a relatively small number (e.g. 100) boundary
constraints that will induce a deformation.

I am glad to hear of the Dune school.  I will consider this idea.

Regards

Ofri Sadowsky