[Dune] [Dune-Commit] dune-grid r8042 - branches

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Sun May 6 17:49:03 CEST 2012

Hi Oli,

neither am I (actually I don't know anything about git). Working on a separate
branch is no problem for me. In this sense I could well live with using git --
after being explained the basics). What I really feel important is that my
fellow developers can have a look at what I'm doing. Currently, the best way to
do so (in my opinion) is through our commit mail system. From what I understand,
with git-svn you would only see the changes I push back into the trunk of the
svn repository.

 From my side there would be no problem switching over to git. The only thing
that is important to me is to know what my fellow developers are currently
working on (e.g., through a commit mail system).

Best,

Martin