[Dune] [Dune-Commit] dune-grid r8042 - branches

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Sun May 6 18:09:54 CEST 2012

> From my side there would be no problem switching over to git. The
> only thing that is important to me is to know what my fellow
> developers are currently working on (e.g., through a commit mail
> system).

if we should decided, based on the content of the branch, whether we
like the referencelement chnages or not and discuss possible
improvements, it would be good to keep the branches as close as
possible. up to now you only applied other changes. At least some of
these changes would be nice to have in the trunk.

I must admit, I don't understand the desired development model.

I will not follow a "private" branch in order to do cherry picking. I
thought we wanted a feature branch. If you prefer developing in a
private branch, this is OK as well, but I suggest to push the
necessary changes to a feature branch after you consider the ready.