[Dune] Dune 2.2 release branches

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Mon May 7 14:34:37 CEST 2012

Thanks, Ansgar, I'll definitely do some testing later this week.

I have a question about the naming.  Currently the package names contain
the svn version number, and no real release number.  Is this fine for
Debian in the longer run?  What happens if for some freak accident
they freeze before we do our 2.2.0 release?  Shouldn't we do some
sort of rc1 release early and upload that?

best,
Oliver