[Dune] dune-grid fails at vertexordertest

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri May 11 11:36:56 CEST 2012

Hi Jö,
thanks for your investigations.
I don't think that my AluGrid is stale, its a 1.50 from the webpage. And
dunecontrol all was run for all core-modules. The segmentation fault
occurs both with and without Valgrind.
I am using openSuse 12.2 Milestone 3 with i386. Due to the virtual
machine I cannot redo the check with x64.

Maybe I should try with UG...

make  check-TESTS
make[1]: Entering directory
`/home/gruenich/dune/dune-grid/dune/grid/utility/test'
WARNING: 2d cube grids not tested because no suitable grid
implementation is available!
WARNING: 2d simplicial grids not tested because no suitable grid
implementation is available!
WARNING: 3d cube grids not tested because no suitable grid
implementation is available!
WARNING: 3d simplicial grids not tested because no suitable grid
implementation is available!
PASS: structuredgridfactorytest
= Testding 1D
== Testing OneDGrid
= Testding 2D
== Testing ALUConformGrid<2,2> with simplices
Created serial ALUConformGrid<2,2>.
== Testing ALUConformGrid<2,3> with simplices
Created serial ALUConformGrid<2,3>.
== Testing ALUCubeGrid<2,2> with cubes
Created serial ALUCubeGrid<2,2>.
== Testing ALUCubeGrid<2,3> with cubes
Created serial ALUCubeGrid<2,3>.
== Testing ALUSimplexGrid<2,2> with simplices
Created serial ALUSimplexGrid<2,2>.
== Testing ALUSimplexGrid<2,3> with simplices
Created serial ALUSimplexGrid<2,3>.
= Testding 3D
== Testing ALUCubeGrid<3,3> with cubes
/bin/sh: Zeile 5: 11527 Speicherzugriffsfehler  ${dir}$tst
FAIL: vertexordertest

Ciao
Christoph

--
People who are more than casually interested in computers should have
at least some idea of what the underlying hardware is like. Otherwise