[Dune] [Dune-Commit] dune-grid r8200 - trunk/dune/grid/test

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu May 31 13:56:29 CEST 2012

Hi Christian,
your proposal sounds good. In my patch I followed Oliver's suggestions,
see [1].
So, what should I change? Include "#define NDEBUG 0" in every test? Or
pass it to every test using the Makefile? Or just make sure that I'll
run the tests only without -DNDEBUG? Should I remove the #ifndefs I added?

Bye
Christoph

[1] http://lists.dune-project.org/pipermail/dune/2012-April/010828.html

--
People who are more than casually interested in computers should have
at least some idea of what the underlying hardware is like. Otherwise