[Dune] intersection twist

Marco Cisternino marco.cisternino at optimad.it
Mon Nov 19 12:17:53 CET 2012

Hi Duners,
I need to compute the local parametrization of an element using
transfinite interpolation.
In order to do that I need to retrieve the vertices of the neighbours on
the face opposite to every intersection.
For structured grid this is not a big deal, but for unstructured grid I
need to know not only the indexInOutside of the intersection but also if
the intersection is rotated.
I know that the methods twistInSelf and twistInNeighbor for
Alu3dGridIntersectionIterator can help, but I cannot understand how they
work.
Could anyone explain how to figure out what the results of these methods
mean, please?

Thanks a lot for any help.
Bests,
Marco