[Dune] Suppressing output from .dgf parser

Eike Mueller E.Mueller at bath.ac.uk
Tue Oct 9 18:41:37 CEST 2012

Dear DUNE list,

in my code I'm reading in a .dgf file as follows:

   typedef Dune::GridSelector::GridType HostGrid;
   Dune::GridPtr<HostGrid> gridPtr(grid_param.gridFilename(),MPI_COMM_WORLD);
   HostGrid& hostgrid = *gridPtr;

If I do this in parallel, each process prints out the following message:

Created serial ALUGrid<2,3,cube,nonconforming> from macro grid file './cubedsphere_2x2.dgf.

(and also complains that I didn't specify the tolerance parameter).

Can I somehow switch off these messages or make only the master process print out this information?

When running with 1000+ processes these messages make my output files pretty hard to read...

Thanks a lot,

Eike

--
Dr Eike Mueller