[Dune] Suppressing output from .dgf parser

Andreas Lauser andreas.lauser at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Oct 9 19:40:11 CEST 2012

Hi Eike,

Do you want to run 1000 sequential simulations, or do you want to run one
simulation on 1000 cores? If the latter, please check that the summary says
that ALUGrid is compiled for parallel usage, i.e. that the corrosponding
summary line reads:

ALUGrid.................: version 1.50 (parallel)

(In my simulations, the message is only printed once even for parallel runs,
so you probably did not compile the ALU library for parallel usage...)

cheers
  Andreas

--
Andreas Lauser
Department of Hydromechanics and Modelling of Hydrosystems