[Dune] Sequential Streams for Console Output of Parallell Programs

Jayesh Badwaik badwaik.jayesh at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 06:53:37 CEST 2013

Hi,

I am trying to write a parallel program in DUNE and would like to get a
single sequential std::cout for the same which prints only from node 0. For
this purpose, for every std::cout statement, I wrote a custom function for
the same.

However, then I thought there might be a facility for the printing the
sequential output in DUNE. Hence, I wish to ask if there is a provision for
creation of a stream which prints only on the master node (node 0).

--
Cheers and Regards
Jayesh Badwaik