[Dune] Building DUNE failed

Andreas Buhr andreas at andreasbuhr.de
Fri Apr 12 08:30:01 CEST 2013

On 04/12/2013 08:08 AM, shailesh borkar wrote:
> Hello sir, I changed the permission of dunecontrol file and made it
> executable, but after executing the command
> "./dune-common/bin/dunecontrol all",  i got the error:
> bash: ./dune-common/bin/dunecontrol: /bin/bash^M: bad interpreter: No
> such file or directory.

Hi Shailesh,

this means that your files got Windows line endings. This can happen if
you check them out from svn on a Windows machine and then move them to a
Linux computer.

Could you please describe the operating system you are using?
And could please describe what exactly you did to get the dune sources
on your computer?

Best,
Andreas