[Dune] 2nd DUNE User Meeting, Aachen, September 25-26, 2013

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Mon Apr 22 15:27:43 CEST 2013

Dear DUNE users,

I apologize if you already received this invitation  via the
dune-announce list.

We cordially invite all DUNE users to participate in the "2nd DUNE
User Meeting 2013" to be held in Aachen September 25-26, 2013. This is
a meeting for our users to showcase how they are using DUNE, foster
future collaborations, and present their needs to the DUNE community.

The format of the meeting will be rather informal and similar to
the "Finite Element Fair". This means that every participant will be
able to give a presentation. Presentations should e prepared such that
the time needed for presenting is held flexible, i.e. ranging from a
few minutes of presentation time to about half an hour. At the start
of the meeting we will divide the available presentation time between
the speakers and choose the order of the speakers randomly.

Please indicate your interest and whether you would like to give a
presentation in the wiki [1]. Although there is no fixed deadline, we
would appreciate registering as soon as possible.

The initiators of this meeting are (in alphabetical order) Bernd
Flemisch, Christoph GrĂ¼ninger, Oliver Sander, and myself.

Cheers,

Markus

[1] http://users.dune-project.org/projects/user-meeting-2013/wiki/Dune_User_Meeting_2013
--
Do you need more support with DUNE or HPC in general?

Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858  Fax: +49 (0)322 1108991658