[Dune] New SSL certificate for dune-project.org

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Aug 14 12:23:26 CEST 2013

Just a quick follow-up: Here is a one-liner that takes care of all repositories under the current directory:

find . -name config | xargs sed -ie "s/http:\/\/git.dune-project.org/https:\/\/git.dune-project.org/g"

You might want to check the list of files returned by find before running this, just in case there are any other
files named config laying around…

If you are using a credentials cache, the next git operation will ask you once for your username and password
again because the cache considers the https server to be a different host.

Steffen