[Dune] DuMuX question

Adriano Rosa adriano.rosa at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 09:38:26 CET 2013

Hello, my name is Adriano and I'm currently doing my Master's thesis in
Petroleum Eng.
In my thesis I have to compare different reservoir simulation software, and
I've already used all the commercial software available and now would like
to test open-source software in order to compare the production results.

I'm new to DuMuX but from what I have read in the DuMuX Handbook, DuMuX
does not allow you to introduce wells to your reservoir and does not give
you a output with all the production data such as WOPT, WOPR, WBHP etc.

I would appreciate any feedback about this, and if it is indeed possible to
implement the wells and output the production results please show me how to.

Best Regards,
Adriano Rosa