[Dune] Problems with Installation

Christian Power capg at math.uni-tuebingen.de
Sun Dec 15 22:18:14 CET 2013

Dear Dune-Developers,

I've downloaded via git all dune core moduls and the dune-grid-howto and
ran

dune-common/bin/dunecontrol --opts=some.opts all
dune-common/bin/dunecontrol make install

It appears that my system could build the core moduls but definitely
failed to build the dune-grid-howto modul. The error message is:

/home/USERNAME/duneNEU/dune-grid/dune/grid/albertagrid/dofadmin.hh:233:
undefined reference to `get_dof_space'

After inspecting dofadmin.hh the only line where get_dof_space appears
is with Alberta. The core moduls recognize Alberta 3.0 hence I don't
think that Alberta is the problem. Do you have any suggestions?

Yours sincerely
Christian Power