[Dune] restarting parallel code

Dedner, Andreas A.S.Dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Mon Feb 4 15:14:45 CET 2013

It might be a good idea to switch to a newer dune version.
The file I was referring to is from 2011...
If you really do not want to do that then alugrid has  methods backup/restore
you could use directly.

The backup/restore method are only for the grid, you have to backup user data
yourself. But if you are storing your data in vector like structures, then you can just dump
them to disk since the indexsets are restored.

Best Andreas