[Dune] undefined macro: _m4_divert_diversion

Eike Mueller E.Mueller at bath.ac.uk
Mon Feb 4 17:52:18 CET 2013

Hi Markus & Christoph,

I just rebuilt the DUNE trunk modules (common, geometry, grid, ...) and they all compiled without problems.
I also tried to rebuild my module using the DUNE 2.2 installation and this also fails now.
If this _m4_divert_diversion macro is not a DUNE internal thing, it sounds like I should contact the support for the HECToR
machine, to check that there are any problems with the autogen system.

Thanks,

Eike

--
Dr Eike Mueller