[Dune] undefined macro: _m4_divert_diversion

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Mon Feb 4 18:20:38 CET 2013

On Mon, Feb 04, 2013 at 04:52:18PM +0000, Eike Mueller wrote:
> I just rebuilt the DUNE trunk modules (common, geometry, grid, ...) and they all compiled without problems.
> I also tried to rebuild my module using the DUNE 2.2 installation and this also fails now.
> If this _m4_divert_diversion macro is not a DUNE internal thing, it
> sounds like I should contact the support for the HECToR machine, to
> check that there are any problems with the autogen system.

I have another suspect:
The trunk uses some of the newer AC_* function instead of AM_*. Your
error might come from this:
http://www.delorie.com/gnu/docs/autoconf/autoconf_163.html

Can you check whether the dune-common revision <=7099 works, or
whether changing AM_CONFIG_HEADERS to AC_CONFIG_HEADERS in your module
fixes the issue?