[Dune] undefined macro: _m4_divert_diversion

Eike Mueller E.Mueller at bath.ac.uk
Mon Feb 4 18:53:12 CET 2013

Hi Markus,

thanks, where would I have to make this change in my module? The conly place these seem to show up is in autom4te.cache:

eike at hector-xe6-9 $ grep -iR CONFIG_HEADERS *
autom4te.cache/traces.0t:m4trace:/usr/share/aclocal-1.10/header.m4:12: -1- AU_DEFUN([AM_CONFIG_HEADER], [AC_CONFIG_HEADERS($@)])
autom4te.cache/traces.0t:AC_CONFIG_HEADERS($@)])
autom4te.cache/traces.0t:m4trace:/usr/share/aclocal-1.10/init.m4:113: -1- AC_DEFUN([_AC_AM_CONFIG_HEADER_HOOK], [# Compute $1's
index in $config_headers.
autom4te.cache/traces.0t:for _am_header in $config_headers :; do

I'm currently using revision 7074 of the dune-common trunk.

Eike

--
Dr Eike Mueller
Research Officer