[Dune] geometrygrid and PSurface

Oliver Sander sander at igpm.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Jan 10 16:28:06 CET 2013

Hi Marco,
in principle this is one of the things that psurface is supposed to do.
Technically it may still involve some work, because there is currently no
psurface--STL interface.
Also I don't understand your question completely.  What is your stl
boundary parametrized over?  Who constructs this parametrization?
And what do you mean by 'and my parametrization to refine inside'?
best,
Oliver